1. Candidate must be a graduate of any Engineering course preferably Industrial, Mechanical, Chemical and Electrical.
2. With more than three (3) years working experience as Production Supervisor preferably in Rubber and Plastic Injection/molding company.
3. With experience working in a Japanese Manufacturing Company.
4. Knowledgeable in ISO 9001:2015, IATF 16949:2016, EMS 1400:2015
5. With effective leadership and management skills.
6. Highly oriented and team-player.
7. Must be willing to work in LISP I Brgy. Diezmo, Cabuyao City, Laguna
Duties and Responsibilities
1. Supervises Molding Team Leaders and staff under his authority on the following reponsibilities:
- Supervises the molding section and other support activities.
- Ensures the use of correct parameters/molding specification.
2. Responsible in the preparation of machines to be used for new products.
3. Responsible for product quality and has authority to stop production during the assigned shift.
4. Responsible in the management of 5M (Man, Machine, Mold, Material, Method) in the process.
5. Verifies Molding Specification/ Condition submitted for revision by Team Leaders.
6. Ensures correctness of Production Reports such as Molding Report, MDS and Output Monitoring Board and instructs Team leaders for necessary actions.